Our signature Birmingham made balti bowl and a bepoke Balti Spice Blend is an ideal way to start your balti cooking journey! The perfect curry lover gift!
Made in Birmingham using pressed-steel, just like the original 1970s bowls which gave birth to this iconic dish. Our bowls have been designed for professional Balti kitchens, but are equally at home being used on a gas hob, electric stove top, induction, age and even the BBQ!
Our Balti Spice Pot is an authentic blend of traditional balti spices including Fenugreek leaves, Cumin, Paprika and ground coriander and is specially created for us with guidance from one of Birmingham's leading balti chefs. The spices are expertly blended by an award winning spice merchants, who hand roast and grind their quality spices in small batches.
The Birmingham steel pressed balti bowl and spice pot are sent with a booklet that contains a classic balti recipe and information about the history of the Birmingham balti bowl.
* Designed and made in Birmingham
* Made with high quality carbon steel
* Hand finished
* Endorsed and designed by the UK's leading authority on Birmingham Balti (as seen in The Guardian, The Daily Mail, The New York Times)
* Used by Birmingham's leading balti chefs
* Cook a real Birmingham Balti at home
* Use on gas, electric, aga, induction and BBQ
* It is estimated that one balti contains 25 times the amount of Iron as a single pint of Guinness!*
* An authentic balti curry typically contains half the fat of an average curry. *
* FREE P&P (*In the UK)
* This genuinely authentic balti bowl is a NEW and improved design based on the original 70's design on display in Birmingham Museum! Don't settle for imitations.
* Our bowls come with a lifetime manufacturer's guarantee.
* Gift Of The Year Finalist 2021!*****
Recognised as the Birmingham Balti experts for over 30 years.
Read more about our specially commissioned research into the unique health and culinary properties of an authentic balti cooked in one of our bowls.
As used by top selling curry authors 'The Curry Guy', Hari Ghotra and Misty Ricardo
Add a mango wood balti bowl stand