GIFT SET; Authentic Balti Bowl and Balti Beginnings Spice Trio
The perfect start to your balti cooking journey! Our signature Birmingham designed and made balti bowl and Balti Beginnings Spice Trio.
Made in Birmingham using pressed-steel, just like the original 1970s bowls which gave birth to this iconic dish. Our bowls have been designed for professional Balti kitchens, but are equally at home being used on a gas hob, electric stove top, induction, age and even the BBQ!
To get you cooking up a restaurant quality balti from the first cook use our set of three fantastic 30g balti spice blends. Perfect to cook up a top notch, fresh tasting balti curry at home. Freshly ground, roasted and blended, our bespoke blends are created in small batches with an award winning spice merchant, using one of Birmingham's oldest balti house recipes.
You won't find fresher or higher quality spices and a curry is only ever as tasty as the spices you use!
The set of three comprises;
30g Great Taste Award Winning Garam Masala- the absolute best quality garam masala blend you can find. Transforms every curry into something special.
30g Birmingham Balti Chicken or Veg Balti Blend- a heritage blend inspired by a real Birmingham Balti house recipe. Create a classic balti in no time at all. Also superb as a marinade mixed with yogurt for tikka or on the BBQ
30g Balti Lamb- A luxurious blend of warming spices, use to create a rich and heady lamb balti. Inspired by Birmingham's balti pioneers from Kashmir and Pakistan. This blend uses some of the regions favoured spices for meat and includes the prized Kashmiri chilli powder. Use for balti lamb or venison or for a luxurious slow cooked curry.
This spice set is a wonderful gift for curry lovers and will give endless possibilities for making numerous baltis, as well as other curries at home and for use when mixed with yogurt as a BBQ marinade.
The Birmingham steel pressed balti bowl and spice trio are sent with a booklet that contains a classic balti recipe and information about the history of the Birmingham balti bowl.
* Designed and made in Birmingham
* Made with high quality carbon steel
* Hand finished
* Endorsed and designed by the UK's leading authority on Birmingham Balti (as seen in The Guardian, The Daily Mail, The New York Times)
* Used by Birmingham's leading balti chefs
* Cook a real Birmingham Balti at home
* Use on gas, electric, aga, induction and BBQ
* It is estimated that one balti contains 25 times the amount of Iron as a single pint of Guinness!*
* An authentic balti curry typically contains half the fat of an average curry. *
* FREE P&P (*In the UK)
* This genuinely authentic balti bowl is a NEW and improved design based on the original 70's design on display in Birmingham Museum! Don't settle for imitations.
* Our bowls come with a lifetime manufacturer's guarantee.
* Gift Of The Year Finalist 2021!*****
Recognised as the Birmingham Balti experts for over 30 years.